URINE TESTING IN PHARMACY
Automatic urine self-testing tool
EASY AND RAPID URINE TESTING IN PHARMACY
Tool for the physical-chemical screening, the Micro-Albumin and Creatinine dosage and the Free Radical test in urine. Urine analysis provides information about the metabolic, renal and liver status, as well as about the acid-base balance and possible urinary tract infections. The qualitative and quantitative results obtained indicate the presence of undesirable substances and the relevant quantities.
URIDOCTOR 11 | 25 strip for the simultaneous test of pH, Specific Weight, Leukocytes, Nitrites, Proteins, Blood, Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, Glucose, Ketones, Ascorbic Acid)
URIDOCTOR 2AC | 25 strips for Micro Albumin, Creatinine and Ratio test
URIDOCTOR Free Radical allow to carry out 25 tests each.
- 2 ml test-tube Sample collection
- 2-minute total analysis time
- High demand
WHEN TO PERFORM A URINE ANALYSIS
Today it is possible to perform in the Pharmacy, in a few minutes, the self-analysis of the urine for a basic assessment of your health
- It is useful as a screening test to identify pathologies affecting the kidneys and urinary tract.
- It is a type of exam required for sports fitness.
- It allows you to monitor the evolution of certain diseases or the effectiveness of therapies.
- It determines free radicals, the cause of oxidative stress, which are responsible for cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases, kidney problems and premature aging.