Over-the-counter and Home Care Spirometer
EASY AND EFFECTIVE SPIROMETER
The Alpha Touch over-the-counter spirometer is provided with a precise and robust Fleisch pneumotachograph and with a high resolution colour screen with incorporated printer. Spirometry tests the lung function. Through a series of measured and calculated parameters, pulmonologist can define and calibrate the proper pharmacological treatment, as well as evaluate the status of severe pathologies like Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) or Asthma syndromes.
- Measured parameters VC, FVC, FEV1, FEV1 Ratio, FEV6, PEF, FEF25-75%
- Flow diagram and relevant % visualization and printing
- Ready to use
- Ideal for home use (Home Version)
- Available for pharmacies; Over-The-Counter Version
- Complementary to oxygen therapy
Spirometry is useful for:
- Assess respiratory function in “healthy” subjects with low or intense physical activity.
- Evaluate impaired lung ventilatory function for diseases such as pulmonary fibrosis or emphysema, bronchial asthma.
- It allows you to monitor the evolution of certain diseases or the effectiveness of therapies.
- Check subjects at risk for exposure to severe environmental conditions (dust, pollutants, chemicals).