System for Vitamin D definition
VCubeD® | Vitamin D READER
This system is made up of V CubeD® (reader) and VCubeD Strip® (immunochromatographic strips) for the quantitative measurement of Vitamin D in capillary blood. The key role of vitamin D is to regulate the intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphorus for the natural bone formation and mineralization. Vitamin D is also involved in the process which guarantees a normal muscle contractility and interacts with the immune system exerting an immune-modulatory effect.
The kit contains the necessary material for 25 tests and all the needed reagents and accessories.
- 10 µl Capillary Blood Sample Volume
- Measurement range 0–160 ng/mL
- 12-minute total analysis time
- Knowledge of the personal blood levels of Vitamin D
- Medical assessment of the patients eligible to the therapy
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the supplementation
VITAMIN D | THE SUN RELATED VITAMIN!
- Sensible sun exposure is important for health.
- The sun is essential for the body and the skin to synthetize and produce up to 80% of our Vitamin D requirement.
- Vitamin D plays an irreplaceable role at all ages, from the prevention and care of bone weakness in children to the treatment of osteoporosis in adult and old age.